Leah McSweeney seemingly confirmed she will not be returning for the “Real Housewives of New York City” reboot.
McSweeney — who starred on the Bravo show for two seasons beginning in 2019 — posted a TikTok video on Friday where she sarcastically advised future “Housewives” to not repeat her same mistakes.
“As a former ‘Real Housewife of New York,’ these are five things that I would never do,” McSweeney, 40, said while seemingly emphasizing the word “former.”
She suggested to never “get fully nude,” “get blackout drunk on national television,” “throw food in someone’s face,” “steal the spotlight at another woman’s birthday party,” and of course, “leave the vibrator in the chicken” — which, if fans remember, were all things she did.
Bravo didn’t immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
McSweeney didn’t clarify her remarks, but that didn’t stop fans from speculating about her departure in the comments.
“Waittttt former? Nooooooo,” one user commented.
“former!!!????? girl WHAT,” another asked.
“NOT FORMER 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭,” a fan added.
“i don’t want RHONY with out leah, she deserves to still be on! 😩,” someone else wrote.
“Former? 😢 @bravoandy fix this now 😢,” another fan added, referring to executive producer Andy Cohen.
McSweeney’s comment marks the first time someone from the previous cast has given an update on where they stand with the show, as many have previously alluded to not receiving any information.
Back in March, Cohen revealed that “RHONY” would return to Bravo with two different series: one with a new lineup of cast members and another based around former fan favorites he temporarily dubbed “RHONY Legacy.”
“We’ve spent a lot of time figuring out where to go. And the plan that we’ve come up with, I think, is a real gift to the fans,” he told Variety at the time.
The network has yet to announce either of the casts, but Cohen emphasized that they were prioritizing casting the “RHONY” reboot first.
About Post Author
This article was originally published on this site